1. Start by really looking after your hair NOW
The colder months definitely take their toll on our hair so start by getting regularly trims to keep those split ends at bay and creating a hair ritual which includes a nourishing treatment once a week (or month, depending on your hair). This is something your stylist will be able to help you with and pick the products which are right for you.
Once your hair is in good condition, it will look and feel great when air dryed.
2. Invest in the correct shampoo and conditioner for your hair type
This will make a massive difference to the condition of your hair. It’s good to alternate shampoos as the weather changes to make sure you are getting the right nutrients and vitamins into the hair.
3. Once cleansed, conditioned and treated, it’s time to towel dry
You will need a dry towel to squeeze the excess moisture out. Make sure you don’t rub the hair as this will encourage tangles and it should be perfectly smooth after using your conditioner and masque treatment. The more moisture you get out, the quicker your hair will dry.
4. Air Dry Prep – What you will need
Make sure you use a wide-toothed comb to get out the majority of any tangles. Then through the mid lengths and ends, evenly distribute the perfect product for your hair – combing through again to make sure all hair is covered.
If you hair has a natural wave to it, you might want to scrunch hair through the drying process.
If you want quite straighter hair, keep your wide toothed comb handy and comb through at regular intervals to encourage a smooth finish.
1. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil Cream
2. Electric Smoothing Cream
3. L’Oreal Professionnel Absolut Sealing Repair
4. Electric Preparation Spray
5. Kerastase Oleo Curl Serum
6. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Serum
5. Make movements
Whatever you are up to, once hair is dry put in your finishing product. For hair that is overall quite healthy, a shiny, serum type product would give the look at great finish. For damaged hair, use a highly nourishing oil or oil cream, which ever you work best with.
1. Kerastase Oleo Curl Serum
2. L’Oreal Professionnel Texture Dust
3. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Volume Maker
4. Electric Serum
5. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Touch of Gloss Melt in Wax
Find out whats been happening behind the scenes at Electric throughout April...…
Your monthly update on all things Electric...…
Find out whats been happening behind the scenes at Electric in the past month...…
Find out whats been happening behind the scenes at Electric as we kick-start the new year! …
A letter from International Creative Director, Mark Woolley…
There's many prizes to be won, see inside for details...…